DSMN8 LOGO ORIG EMPLOYEE ADVOCACY

Download the Full Leaderboard Here

We’ve researched hundreds of companies in the computer networking and cybersecurity sectors to determine which have the largest presence on social. How have we determined the results? We’ve scored each company based on the percentage of their employees who are regularly sharing their company content.

The average number of employees sharing per company in this industry was 16.83%. This means that if 17% of your employees shared something in August, then the other 83% have been silent on social.

Companies who adopt a formal employee advocacy program with DSMN8 typically see an average minimum of 30-40% of their employees regularly sharing their content, with some accounts seeing as high as 70%.

Where did your company rank, and how can you take steps to improve your position? Download the full leaderboard below and stay tuned for monthly updates.