G2, as you might already know, is a key website for real users to share authentic reviews about technologies, tools, and platforms that they use.
These peer reviews and insights are extremely useful to other users and empower them to make informed decisions for their business requirements.
An endorsement from you would help us greatly:
As with all things, doing something for the first time no matter how simple always seems a bit daunting, so we’re here to help!
Below are simple step-by-step instructions and FAQs on how to go about submitting your G2 review.
Step 1: Visit DSMN8's G2 profile
Step 2: Sign in to G2
Click on “Continue to login”
You have two options:
- Option 1: Your LinkedIn account (This is the easiest way to login)
- Option 2: Your business e-mail.
Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email for verification. Click on the link in the email.
Step 3: Write your review
The questions might seem like a lot, but they are fairly simple!
- There are multiple sections, be sure to fill all the ‘required’ fields
- Too many questions? Don’t worry! You can reduce the number of questions by selecting only one or two categories, preferably “virtual events platform or “webinar”, rather than checking “all of the above”.
- Please try and fill many questions as possible from the satisfaction survey. That said, answering the optional questions will help other users like yourself evaluate our platform better in comparison to others in the market.
- Click on “NEXT” at the bottom of the survey
Step 4: Confirm you are a user
Step 5: Submit your review
Once you have completed all sections, take a moment to
- Review your grade
- Ensure that the green lines are at the maximum
- Click “Submit”
1). Why do I need to sign up with G2 to leave a review?
G2 needs to verify your identity to confirm that you are not an employee or competitor of the software you’re reviewing. Linkedin profiles and business emails are the best way to verify your information. However, this information is not tied to your review and you can choose to post your review anonymously.
2). Are G2 reviews anonymous?
The choice is yours! You can choose to have your name appear publicly or you could also choose to submit a review anonymously. Near the bottom of the review form is an option that says, “I would like this review to appear as unattributed”. Check this box to leave your review anonymously.
3) How do I reduce the number of questions I need to answer?
You can reduce the number of questions by selecting only one or two categories, preferably “employee advocacy”, rather than checking “all of the above”. (screenshot below)
That said, answering the optional questions helps us add more trust and satisfaction related to our product and customer experience.
4) Do I need to fill in all the questions?
For a review to be considered complete you need to fill in all of the required questions in the ‘satisfaction survey’. (screenshots below)