DSMN8 LOGO ORIG EMPLOYEE ADVOCACY

The World’s Most Active Recruitment Professionals on Social – September 2020.

Download the full leaderboard.

We’ve researched hundreds of companies in the recruitment industry to determine which have the largest presence on social, and whose employees are consistently sharing their company content. This could be a blog post, a vacancy, some industry news, or some hints and tips on how to decrease employee turnover.

This sector was active throughout the period, with an industry average of 16.56% of employees sharing. If just 16% of your employees shared something in August, that means that the other 84% have been silent on social. However, the top performers knocked it out of the park with upwards of 61.85% of employees sharing!

Companies who adopt a formal employee advocacy program with DSMN8 typically see an average minimum of 30-40% of their employees regularly sharing their content, with some accounts seeing as high as 70%.

Where did your company rank, and how can you take steps to improve your position? Download the full leaderboard below and stay tuned for monthly updates.