DSMN8 LOGO ORIG EMPLOYEE ADVOCACY

The World’s Most Active Banking Professionals on Social – September 2020.

Download the full leaderboard.

We’ve researched hundreds of companies in the banking industry to determine which have the largest presence on social, and whose employees are consistently sharing their company content. This could be a vacancy, some industry news, a blog post, or some hints and tips on how to manage your money.

The activity in this industry was relatively low, with the average number of employees sharing per company in the industry was just 5.11%. If just 5% of your employees shared something in August, that means that the other 95% have been silent on social. However, the top performers knocked it out of the park with upwards of 30% of employees sharing!

Companies who adopt a formal employee advocacy program with DSMN8 typically see an average minimum of 30-40% of their employees regularly sharing their content, with some accounts seeing as high as 70%.

Where did your company rank, and how can you take steps to improve your position? Download the full leaderboard below and stay tuned for monthly updates.