DSMN8 LOGO ORIG EMPLOYEE ADVOCACY

The World’s Most Active Professionals on Social in the Wireless Sector – August 2020.

Download the full leaderboard.

We’ve researched hundreds of companies in the wireless industry to determine which have the largest presence on social, and whose employees are consistently sharing their company content. This could be a vacancy, a blog post, or some behind-the-scenes photos and videos.

The activity in this industry was impressive, and the average number of employees sharing per company in the industry was 20.97%. However, there’s still some room for improvement. After all, if 20% of your employees shared something in July, that means that the other 80% have been silent on social.

Companies who adopt a formal employee advocacy program with DSMN8 typically see an average minimum of 30-40% of their employees regularly sharing their content, with some accounts seeing as high as 70%.

Where did your company rank, and how can you take steps to improve your position? Download the full leaderboard below and stay tuned for monthly updates.